When it is time to update flooring or backsplash the removal of existing tile can often be a hassle. The tile is often difficult for the average person to remove. Without specialized equipment the dust that accompanies tile removal can infiltrate the entire home. One way to avoid this issue is to work with a company that focuses on lowering the dust that tile removal kicks up. One way to do this is by using a negative air machine to help lower the dust levels.
Quality workmanship is important when choosing the company to install your new tile. A tile floor is not something that should be installed by just anyone. It is important to find a tile installer who is experienced and has good recommendations to back them up.
- Bridgewood Cabinets
- Granite Countertops
- Antique Blackened Pulls and Faucet
- Can and Under Cabinet Lighting
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Paint similar to Glidden’s Park Loop
- Flooring Similar to Marazzi’s Spice from their American Heritage Collection
- Backsplash similar to Marazzi’s Trendy Taupe and Blissful Brown from their Essentials Collection
For more information on Tile Removal and Installation visit Kitchen AZ on the web or call 602-357-0739.Google+