General: Kitchen AZ Cabinets (Hereinafter KAC) respects the privacy
of every individual who visits www.kitchenazcabinets.com
information KAC will collect and how we will use that information.
This Policy will also instruct you on what to do if you do not want
your personal information collected or shared.
2. Personally-Identifiable Information: There are cases where KAC, may ask you for personally identifiable information such as your name and email address. KAC will not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you provide it to us voluntarily by Opting In. When you do provide us with personally-identifiable information, KAC may:
a) Store and process that information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services; Use that information to contact you for informational, marketing and promotional purposes that are limited to that of which you have expressed an interest in, and Solely what you have asked for.
b) Disclose that
information to third parties when we have reason to believe that
disclosing the information is necessary to identify, contact or
bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or
interference with the rights or property (either intentionally or
unintentionally) of KAC services, other members or users of the
Websites, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
We do not disclose that information to third parties, Our Opt-In is
directed to the choice you have made, Period. We only disclose that
information when we contract with a third party to deliver email on
your behalf or provide other services involving an update to that
of which you have selected. Except as stated in
personally-identifiable information is gathered, we will not
provide personally-identifiable information to third parties,
although certain Non-personally-identifiable user information may
be provided, such as your review, which that being what you have
voluntarily given, as expressed and unedited by any party. In case
you would like to be removed or change some personally identifiable
information, you may do so by contacting us through our ‘Contact
Us’ link on any KAC web sites. In addition, to keep you in control
of your personally-identifiable information and the communications
directed to you, we allow you to opt-out of receiving
communications from KAC, in every point of our Opt-In process, (we
strictly adhere to a policy of Opt-In specific communications) we
post a simple question and if you choose to be notified about new
features or KAC products and services. You may opt-out of any these
services by email directed to our ‘Contact Us’ link on all KAC web
sites. You will be removed within 48 hours of notification received
with a Confirmation email in return. Some of our services or
promotions are offered through an affiliation
3. Public Forums: KAC Web Sites will not engage in or, make chat rooms, discussion boards, news groups and/or other public forums available to its users.
4. Children, The KAC Web Sites are not directed at individuals under 18 years of age, and KAC does not intend to collect any personally identifiable information from such individuals. Where appropriate, KAC will specifically instruct children not to submit such information on the Web Site. If a child has provided us with personally identifiable information, a parent or guardian of that child should contact us via email address.
5. Non-Personally-Identifiable Information: KAC, will not collect information about you that is not personally identifiable. Examples of this type of information may include your age, gender, interests and preferences. KAC, will not share this information if ever given with advertisers, business partners, sponsors and other third parties. For example, KAC, will not inform a sponsor that the visitor of the Web Site is x percent females and y percent males. KAC simply offers the Public in whole the opportunity to include their personal data for specific Opt-In programs.
6. Information We May Place Automatically on Your Computer's Hard Drive: When you view the KAC Web Sites, we may store some information on our computer, such as which page(s) you have viewed and not viewed, KAC attempts to make our Public domain user friendly and informative. This information will be in the form of a simple utility file or a similar file and will help us in many ways to better serve you. A Cookie is an element of data that a web site can send to your browser, which may then store the Cookie on your hard drive, to be quite honest, you should perform a cleansing of your daily visits to eliminate such activity and its potential tracking, be selective, be the sole authority of which site you want to keep within ease of exploring and make your own choice by saving as a Favorite. Consequently, block all Cookies, or receive a warning before a Cookie is stored. Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions.
7. Links to Other Web Sites: Our KAC Websites may or may not allow links to various other websites as stated in KAC's Terms of Service. KAC, assumes no responsibility for the information practices of sites you are able to access through the KAC Websites. These links to other sites do not imply affiliation or endorsement of a linked site in any way. However, KAC shall not indiscriminately allow links; we simply will not partake in any marketing schemes or, the likes of such unscrupulous affairs.
8. Security: Please keep in mind that whenever you give out personal information online --- for example, via discussion boards or chat rooms --- that information can be collected and used by people you do not know. While KAC strives to protect your information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online and you do so at your own risk. The importance of security for all personally identifiable information associated with our users is of utmost concern to us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information, KAC cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your personally identifiable information, we will take every effort to ensure its security on our systems. KAC will never ask you for your password for anything whatsoever. In the advent KAC shall offer products or services for sale, KAC shall direct any and or all such activity through appropriate secure networks. Ultimately, you are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and any account information. Always remember to sign out of your account on all websites and close your browser window when you have finished your work. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if your computer is accessible to others or if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library or an Internet cafe.
KAC's policy on termination of subscribers or members who violate security provisions is set out in KAC's Website Terms of Service, simply put, you Spam, we Slam the door, we will not tolerate the loss of our integrity and your security.
9. Business Transfers: The only business transfer KAC shall engage in are those which are supported by KAC, we will not engage third party business outside of our internally contracted sources.
Webmaster, Kitchen AZ Cabinets